Soltero Cardiovascular Research Center
The Soltero Cardiovascular Research Center began at Baylor-Dallas in 1987 to bring clinically relevant cardiology research studies to Baylor Scott & White Health. The Center is improving patients' lives through innovative research to understand, prevent, and even reverse heart disease. Our mission is to:
- perform the highest quality clinical research;
- involve the Center in important practice-altering studies;
- facilitate high-quality care for our patients;
- promote innovative, creative, and original research;
- wisely use funds generated or generously donated; and
- educate patients, Baylor personnel, and our community on research concepts and results.
The Center is nationally recognized for conducting high-quality studies on cardiovascular problems, medications, and surgical procedures. Its studies have focused on cardiovascular problems caused by:
- Hardening of arteries
- High blood-pressure
- Increased levels of lipoprotein molecules in the blood
Please contact the Soltero Cardiovascular Research Center at 214-820-2273
What it means to be a Blue Ribbon Site:
A commitment to excellence is a unifying principle that can inspire a team to go beyond just doing their jobs. While a culture of excellence includes ingredients like a shared vision, mastery of roles, accountability and collaboration, the key ingredients are pride and inspiration. Clinical research is a tough, often frustrating business that needs the inspiration to rise above mediocrity and deserves pride when excellence is achieved.
Excellent sites exhibit the following characteristics:
About Magi Blue Ribbon Site
- Quick study start-up
- Access to a large patient database
- Consistently meet or exceed enrollment commitments
- Generate high-quality data in a timely manner
MAGI is an organization that assists in streamlining clinical research by standardizing best practices for clinical research operations, business, and regulatory compliance. There are 10,000+ members represent clinical research sponsors, sites and CROs. MAGI is operated by First Clinical Research LLC, a company dedicated to advancing the practice of clinical research.